Full-Day Fishing Charter
The full-day fishing charter is the penultimate fishing experience. Your skipper will take you to some of the best offshore reef grounds on the Sunshine Coast. Expect to haul monsters in from up to 100 meters of water. We have seen wahoo, black marlin, sharks, tuna, and an abundance of good quality reef fish like snapper, pearl perch, and trag jew. The tour departs from the Mooloolaba Yacht Club at 33-45 Parkyn Parade.
It takes approximately an hour to arrive at the first grounds and a further 20 minutes to get on the outer edge. The departure time is 5.30 am. We provide morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, soft drinks, or water as well as the best fishing tackle setup you could ever want. Both vessels have the capability to reach the outer reef fast. There are too many species to mention and out here it’s all about size.
Sea Runner II is our 31 ft Kevlacat and she packs a real punch with her twin 225hp 4-stroke outboard motors. Maximum occupancy is 9 people plus 2 crew. Top speed 30 knots.
Our boats contain a walk-in toilet, sunshade, seating, and a state of the art navigational fish finding equipment. We often record the days’ action on our GoPro cams.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Location: Sunshine Coast
- Inclusions: Morning/Afternoon Tea, Lunch, Soft Drinks, Water, Fishing Tackle & Bait
- Price: $230
Itinerary and Tips
- Meet at the dock 5.00am
- Bring sunglasses, a hat and your camera.
- Wear sensible footwear and apply sunscreen before you leave home
- Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours
- We leave the dock at 5.30am
- We arrive on the fishing ground in around 60 minutes
- Rod, reels, tackle, drinks and morning or afternoon tea supplied