Three Quarter-Day Fishing Charter
The three quarter day charter is ideal for fisherman who want that little bit more time to experience the outer reef and target a variety of species. The tour departs from the Mooloolaba Yacht Club wharf at 33-45 Parkyn Parade. The departure time is 5.30am. We provide morning tea, lunch, soft drinks or water as well as the best fishing tackle setup you could ever want. Both vessels have the ability reach the outer reef fast. We fish the outer reef or Caloundra 12 mile as these reef systems have pelagic species smashing bait fish in summer and tasty reef fish in the cooler months.
Sea Runner II is our 31 ft Kevlacat and she packs a real punch with her twin 225hp 4-stroke outboard motors. Maximum occupancy is 9 people plus 2 crew. Top speed 30 knots.
Our boats contain a walk-in toilet, sunshade, seating, and a state of the art navigational fish finding equipment. We often record the days’ action on our GoPro cams.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Location: Sunshine Coast
- Inclusions: Morning/Afternoon Tea, Soft Drinks, Water, Fishing Tackle & Bait
- Price: $190
Itinerary and Tips
- Meet at the dock 5.00am
- Bring sunglasses, a hat and your camera.
- Wear sensible footwear and apply sunscreen before you leave home
- Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours
- We leave the dock at 5.30am
- We arrive on the fishing ground within 30 minutes
- Rod, reels, tackle, drinks and morning or afternoon tea supplied